Zombie Horde

Biters and Spitters are Zombies and there is a whole lot of them! Can you stop the horde?

Tweaks
a month ago
Enemies

g Zombies crashing/hanging server.

a month ago

Playing with a few mod packs but I've noticed that my game is freezing/crashing when a building is destroyed. Soon as I disable this mod the issue is resolved. How can I get help with the stated issue. I've even turned off the setting for zombies to spawn on building death but it still happens.

a month ago

Okay, I resolved the crash by removing the zombies on building death code entirely. So I'll likely run a forked version until this crash is fixed <3

Which version are you using? This was a problem previously but I thought I had fixed it.
What other mods are you using? Because that is probably the problem. Do you have an error message that may help me fix it?

a month ago

Hello, It was version 0.2.4 I'm playing with Space EX + Simplified and it's dependencies it doesn't give an error messages just entirely hangs everything and stops responding.

I've tested it and with the setting turned off, I dont see the freeze with space ex.
The problem is, that map settings require you to change the setting, unpause, save and then reload the map for it to come into affect. So I think I'll move them all to startup settings.

As for the freeze, I'll try to figure out whats causing it, but its weird there is no error.

a month ago

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue, whenever zombies crash some of my buildings the game freezes for several seconds (20-30). It completely resolved when I disabled the "spawn zombies from buildings" options. I am not using SE having just started a new game with just a few (mostly QoL) mods.

In any case, I'd like to thank you for the mod, it sounds like an interesting twist on the game :)

Hey

There is a mod setting to reduce the maximum amount of zombies that spawn out of a building.
Its set to 800 by default, but I've only tested that on a very empty test map. I imagine with a decent sized factory to compute as well it may be too high.
Try reducing the number in the settings. I think I will reduce the default in the next update.

Cheers

New response