- Fix randomizer.
- Fix recipes.
- Update to 0.17.
- Add additional entity validation for scripted areas.
- Add migration checks.
- Need some sleep...
- Cleanup after patch.
- Overhaul of multiplayer.
- Non-blueprintable entities support (see example expansion for details).
- Option to ignore all collision is implemented (see example expansion for details).
- Remove 1st argument "rndroll" from ScriptForEach function in area prototype. Now you can use global ZADV_Rnd(min, max, seed) as an alternative.
- Globalize some variables in the area prototypes.
- Optimize construction routine for some areas.
- Maze prototype variants unified and simplified.
- Color table globalized. Use "global.ZADV.Color.***" for predefined colors (White, Black, Gray, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Cyan, Orange, Purple, Brown, Acid).
- Error history added.
- Console commands:
"/zadv_debug N" - Set debug level [0-2] (0 - normal, 1 - additiional info, 2 - full info and increase area generation chance);
"/zadv_dump" - Write into log file all current data of mod;
"/zadv_reveal" - Switch showing of new areas;
"/zadv_dinfo" - Switch player position info;
"/zadv_errors" - Write into log file all occured errors;
- Lower data size transferred into control stage.
- Occupied Base:
Fast enslaved soldier - pursue distance and speed increased.
Angry enslaved soldier - pursue time and distance increased.
- Autordrome: New sound for car impact.
- Random generator became more deterministic.
- Occupied Base: Fix color mask for Fast enslaved soldier corpse.
- Autordrome: Races results now properly updating and displaying in MP.
- Fix after update.
- Ruins expansion.
- Irrelevant changes for expansion.
- Small tunings.
- Increased the area for removing rocks and cliffs.
- Fix AAI incompatibility
- Compatibility update for 5Dim and others.
- Serious reinforcements for Occupied base. Try to deal with them, before they conquer the world.
- Fix file names for steam version.
- Fix for random seed overflow.
- Additional memory usage optimization.
- New property for area prototype "nearest_copy".
- Enemies in the occupied base receive upgrades.
- Change mod version assignation.
Now minor version represent amount of area types and followed by build number.
- Polishing Autodrome.
- Low-res images added.
- New area "Autodrome".
- Some areas now accept coins.
- New property for area prototype "progressive_remoteness".
- New property for area prototype "only_freeplay".
- Size restriction for area prototype is raised up to 256x256. Split blueprint on to pieces to avoid spawn lags (See "Autodrome").
- Collision check reconsidered, now areas may be occur more frequently.
- Now, to get items from Danger chest, players required to come closer.
- Fix for random seed overflow.
- Added suport for Omni mods
- Red belt area - simplify.
- Rebalance production speed for bel areas.
- Fix for Occupied base behaviour.
- Blue belt area - assembler machine 3 now rotatable.
- Re upload mod to fix downloading from mod portal.
- New area "Exchange post".
- Added suport for 5dim mods
- Added suport for Bob mods
- Added suport for Angel's mods
- Added suport for pY mods
- Added settings to enable/disable areas directly
- New rule for update existed area prototypes. Now you can describe only updated data.
- Mazes get additional "smartass" protection.
- Maximum allowed global frequency cap raised to 500 (50%).
- Small update for area probability generator logic.
- Additional check for nil values.
- Added suport for Alien Biomes mod
- Fix force related bugs part 2.
- Fix for incorrect recipes
- Fix force related bugs
- New setting to disable mod in PvP scenarios
- Additional optimization to lower save/load time and memory usage
- Fix of generation inside starting areas in pvp scenario
- Fix "Unique per force" restriction mechanics
- New unique area "Inventive station".
- New type of area, more info on forum.
- Added support for handling events (see area template in [Z] Adventure expansion (example) for details).
- Simplify some areas to lower event handling load
- Updated probability and remoteness for some areas.
- Updated to work with area events.
- Updated work data usage algorithms to lower save/load time.
- Updated instructions for area creation in example mod (Event handling).
- Renamed "userdata" to "areadata" in area structure.
- Due to changes, may be incompatible with previous saves.
- New area "Random technology"
- New area "Random recipe"
- fix for empty entitiy list
- of fixes =)
- New unique dangerous area "Occupied base"
- maze chest destruction.
- data mismatch fix.
- Change minimal remoteness for all areas.
- Add additional check for nil values.
- Alpha 1.
- Pre-Alpha testing.
- core mechanics testing.
- Start of development.