X100 assembler

This mod adds an Assembly machine, furnace and more with a speed of 5x and x100 recipe for all recipes and more Required Mods: EzLib >= 0.1.3 Current maintainer: ZwerOxotnik

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [FIXED] Recipes missing after Update

2 years ago

There are several recipes missing following the most recent update to the mod. Also there are several quantities that are incorrect. For example. Can not make Green Cards with X2 or X3 factory. Was this intended?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

There are some significant changes, but it shouldn't affect some items.
Please, provide your mod list, and I want to know what the mod(s) created the items.

2 years ago

Game Rocket Rush Map version 1.1.46-0
Mods
X100_assembler 5.2.0
base 1.1.46
ezlib 0.1.5

Changes noted.
Green Card, Electric Furnace, Electric Miner, All efficiency modules, Explosive Rockets, Explosive Cannon Shells, not available for X100 assembler

All recipes that were reduced in total output, ie from 100 down to 50 or 10, have the same input requirements as for 100 of the product.
Recipes: 50X Module 1 costs same and standard craft X100 (500 Green Cards + 500 Red Cards), 10X Low Density Structure costs (2000 Copper, 200 Steel, 500 plastic),

I hope this helps your research. Thank you for your time and effort with this Mod.

Valrkrin

2 years ago

It'll be fixed soon. I found the cause of disappeared recipes already.

2 years ago

I decided to use new concept and new methods: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/mod_recipes

2 years ago

Thank you ZwerOxotnik, Everything looks normal now

New response