Wood Gasification

by cappie

Too much wood? No oil on your map? Want petroleum gas, solid fuel or crude oil instead? Then this mod's for you! Wood gasification is the process of turning wood into it's carbohydrate constituents and releasing its chemical potential in the form of petroleum gas and diluted bitumen (which itself can be converted to crude oil) (Languages available: English, Dutch, German, Russian, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese)

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Fluids

g [Fixed] 0.18

4 years ago

0.18 has come out, please update this mod so we can use it
Thx

4 years ago

yes, i support this since it would be really useful in a modpack (among others also "fantario") that produces lots of surplus wood :-)

and i asked the same question for the "wood to oil processing" mod, that claims to be able running alongside this mod. since using both mods leads to techs and recipes overwriting each other, i also asked on that other mod whether those changes (to make techs inconsistent and to eliminate the ability to produce heavy+light+petrol from wood+water in this mod) are intended ...
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=477889#p477889

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I did a new release for 0.18 .. 2.3.0... I think you'll love it. Have a look at it.

4 years ago

Thx

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I added the crude oil functionality too.. Tar (now called Bitumen) can be converted to crude oil at 90% efficiency.. no more need for the extra mod now

This thread has been locked.