- Added 'Holz' to the german translations
- Updated the GIT repository with the actual mod
- Fixed minor readme inconsistencies while updating the GIT repo
- Fixed the english language strings (petroleum was spelled wrong, thanks for noticing, tyrannus1)
- Added german translations (thank you for translating, tyrannus1)
- Added russian translations (thank you for translating, Va7ya)
- Added advanced wood gasification using a refinery (28 wood & 50 water generates 35 heavy oil, 15 light and 20 petroleum gas
- Added some nicer images for the technologies
- Added calculations to the balancing.xls in the dev folder
- Removed the dev folder from the mod .zip archive (it's still available on GitHub, but the 250kb doesn't belong in the mod itself
- Broke the german translations; feel free to retranslate them (Reysuke?)
- Added Dutch and German translations. (Thanks to Reysuke for the German translations)
- Fixed the English language strings to better facilitate translations.
- Fixed fluid tar properties to better reflect the actual properties of tar (not sure if this helps the game or not)
- Got in a fight with mods.factorio.com, but it should be ok now.
- Removed all the old 0.16 references; this mod is now 0.17+ only!
- Fixed technology description to reflect the new balancing.
- Fixed changelog.txt error which caused it not being able to parse (thank for catching the mistake, Pi-C!)
- Rebalanced all conversions to be 75% efficient. 10 wood gives 20 petroleum gas and 6 tar; Coal has been dropped entirely (sorry).
- Updated all texts
- Added excel sheet with conversions fully calculated.
- Moved excel sheet and photoshop files to dev folder in mod.
- Rewrote the changelog.txt to work with factorio's internal changelog parser.
- Changed tar.png back to 32x32 pixels due to some placement problems for the barrels unloading and loading.
- Added a nice 144x144 mod thumbnail
- Replaced planks (entity:wood) with logs (entity:raw-wood) as entity 'wood', as only 'wood' exists as of version 0.17.0
- Replaced 'science-pack-1' to 'automation-science-pack' and 'science-pack-2' to 'logistic-science-pack'.
- Fixed some strings here and there to reflect the removal of planks.
- Updated mod to work with 0.17.x
- After some hours of testing I declared this version v1.0.0; I'm quite happy with how it is now.
- Added raw-wood-gasification to use 'raw-wood' and changed wood-gasification to use actual 'wood'
- Added & changed graphics for both forms of gasifications
- Added crafting_machine_tint for gasification progress to resemble smoke (thank you, /r/factorio/comments/9ldsla/ )
- Fixed small typos and changed the mod description
- Upgraded the graphics to 64x64 tiles instead of the old 32x32
- Fixed the balancing (thanks to emilquast for the value rebalancing)
- Added the Github page as the homepage URL in the info.json
- Upgraded the mod to be compatible with 0.16.x
- Put everything up on Github. I will be accepting pull requests, so go right ahead!
- Tweaked some values to balance the module
- Fluid and Item as output is probably not ok for Factorio; Changed recipe from "Tar to Heavy Oil & Coal" to "Tar to Heavy Oil"
- Updated the description in the info.json to better reflect the changes of 0.2.x
- Fixed info.json and tabs-to-spaces in some other file because of problems with JSON parser.
- Added recipe to get Heavy oil and Coal from Tar in order to be able to bootstrap Coal liquefaction on oil-deprived maps.
- Fixed some variables
- Fixed texture paths.. doh :)
- First version