Wood Gasification

by cappie

Too much wood? No oil on your map? Want petroleum gas, solid fuel or crude oil instead? Then this mod's for you! Wood gasification is the process of turning wood into it's carbohydrate constituents and releasing its chemical potential in the form of petroleum gas and diluted bitumen (which itself can be converted to crude oil) (Languages available: English, Dutch, German, Russian, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese)

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Fluids

i [Answered] Coking

4 years ago

Hey cappie. I am new to modding and looked into the data of your mod. Would you allow me to use parts of your code and maybe some graphics to add another mod named "Coking" which basically turn coal to coke pellets and gives the byproducts like your wood gasification plus a little sulfur. The mod would be meant to supplement your mod, bio industries and bitumen.
Best Regards
Claviduck

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Sure, go ahead.. as long as it's not a direct functional clone it's fine with me and the other mods.. it would be a waste of the effort if you'd make a direct clone.

The more variety in mods, the better! I hope this mod can teach you something.

4 years ago

Thank you very much. The mod is now available and has a dependency to your mod. It is called "coke". If you think it is too much of a clone i will delete it again and rebuild it. It is named "Coke" :)

This thread has been locked.