Wire Shortcuts X

Adds a shortcut (Alt-W) for giving free wires, repeat presses cycle between wire types. Placing wires no longer consumes the item.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
Circuit network

b [Fixed-1.2.1] Spamming Alt+W and Alt+C alternately gives wire to EQ

1 year, 4 months ago

When pressing ALT-W (equip red/green wiree) and ALT-C (give copper wire) alternately the wire is given to the player.

1 year, 4 months ago

Ah thanks for the report. Definitely will be fixed soon, although it isn't an exploit, only an annoyance, since it is already trivial to get the wires in your inventory for the shortcut (just place them there).

1 year, 4 months ago

Fixed now in v1.2.1.

11 months ago

The problem is still relevant.

I installed the mod, went into the world and pressed ALT+W and got a red signal wire in the cursor, when I press ALT+W again, a message about the red signal wire is re-displayed and there is still a red signal wire on the cursor. I also noticed that in the inventory, when you press ALT + W, new red signal wires appear out of nowhere

11 months ago

@Eldrinn I don’t suppose you have Cargo Ships installed?

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

@Eldrinn I don’t suppose you have Cargo Ships installed?

The current modpack contains Cargo Ships. I decided to play with him for the first time

11 months ago

In which case I think it is probably caused by the conflicting keybind of Alt+W… I’ll have to add a warning or change one of the defaults…

11 months ago

Indeed, he uses the same keyboard shortcut. I removed the c Cargo Ship assignment and the problem went away. Thanks

11 months ago

Indeed, he uses the same keyboard shortcut. I removed the c Cargo Ship assignment and the problem went away. Thanks

New response