Wire Shortcuts X

Adds a shortcut (Alt-W) for giving free wires, repeat presses cycle between wire types. Placing wires no longer consumes the item.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
Circuit network

g [Completed-1.2.0] Add optional shortcuts for red, green and copper and I'll move to your mod

1 year, 4 months ago

Imo your mod provides the best experience with red wires so far compared to the other 2, but what I'm really missing are 3 separate shortcuts for red, green and copper. This is one thing that keeps me from using your mod as default.

Your mod, compared to the other 2, manages the inventory right (without clogging inventory and removing recipes) which is one of the most desired functionalities for me.

Please, add the remaining optional 3 shortcuts and I'll transition to your mod for good.

1 year, 4 months ago

Previously there was no point, I'd just have said "Go and install Wire Shortcut Lite". But now that I have the no-clogging-inventory implemented, I can see that this by itself is an upgrade to WSL. I'll probably do it at some point soon as an option :) But I'd encourage you to give the current system a go and see if you end up liking it more...!

1 year, 4 months ago

Added in v1.2.0 :)

New response