Warmonger

Creep from Krastorio2 without entire K2. A lot of changes (only graphics and basic creep idea taken). Best played with Rampant.

Content
9 months ago
Combat Enemies Environment

g crash

16 days ago

got a crash :

Warmonger __ data final-fixes.lua:4 attempd to index field fk-creep(a nil value) stack traceback

in main chunk.

dont understand anything ahah but i got SE, AAI industry then... and some others..

15 days ago

SE removed creep tiles from game. That's a known issue in SE mod.

15 days ago

yeah why they removed vanilla creep tile..... :(

15 days ago

You can 100% fix it by turning off the option of deleting tiles in AlienBiomes. I always did it when playing with that mod.
Not sure that it will go fine with SE...

15 days ago

thk you :)

do you think you can add option to have only the creep for visual effect only? :O

14 days ago

It's not only visual effect. It's main mod logics based on creep tiles properties. Problem is in SE mods pack - author made them incompatible with most other mods, plus made a number of mistakes in those mods logics code - AAI Industry, Alien Biomes and AAI Vehicles. I fixed some especially critical flaws in AAI Industry and Alien Biomes, but not everything can be fixed, and it's not a purpose of my mod to fix other mod errors.
Particular in this situation factorio game engine has a limitation of tiles types which can't be exceeded, and AlienBiome mod goes fine with the limit, because some terrain types are not good and players turn them off. Unfortunately SE requires all those types. Maybe I don't know about the way to make SE playable with limited new terrains - better to ask in SE fans community if it still exists... Last time I asked there 2 years ago - no one answered, no one except author knows how it works, so one has to research and fix those mods on one's own. Code is very simple, everyone can do it.

New response