Warehousing Mod

Store all the things! Warehousing provides high capacity storage buildings, including logistic network versions.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Storage

g Lockable Slots ?

1 year, 1 month ago

Would it be possibly to make the warehouse inventory slots "lockable"? I.e. to a limit them to a given item? (Just like train cargo wagons or player inventory?)

dgw β˜†
1 year, 1 month ago

If a chest can't do it, a warehouse can't do it. Internally they are the same thing, just with different sizes.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

So, been looking at the Wiki / Lua-Apiu recently and see that we could technically we can set the inventory type to: "with_filters_and_bar" .. but i'm not sure of the impact of 2000 filterable slots on the engine (assuming storage warehouse)

(yes, they apparently added this ability for normal containers) v1.1.68

1 year, 1 month ago

An Option here would be to maybe use the https://mods.factorio.com/mod/FilterChests mod to enable filters on the warehouses in the meantime (as they're just containers)

11 months ago

WOW! Thanks for the reply and suggestion! FilterChests does it fact get me to where I wanted.

Obviously it's a different way to use the warehouses but it's fun to experiment with a bunch of surrounding assemblers, picking and taking things from the central warehouse. I did reduce most of the inventory and am just locking rows to various common ingredients :)

New response