Utilization Monitor Blargh

Displays the utilization percentage of factories, miners, labs, furnaces, boilers, generators, and reactors.

8 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Fluidic Power compatibility

23 days ago

For a reason unknown to me, when using the Fluidic Power mod, power poles placed manually do not display the utilization. However, if I place the poles with blueprints and robots, it does work. Would this this be an issue with Fluidic Power or Utilization Monitor Blargh?

23 days ago

The author of the Fluidic Power responded to a similar post, and he thinks the issue with this how the poles are placed, and that blueprints somehow place them a bit differently which then enables UMB to recognize the the hidden generator entity. The manual placement of poles keeps the generator hidden.

17 days ago

That's somewhat curious - UMB should be catching every event that places items.

Any chance you have a save file made up that shows this (so it'll have all the mods, etc. in use)?

17 days ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eFHcbxvZenjl24Icg0fiD-bEbfzwtayc/view?usp=sharing

This is a very simple save, UMB, FluidicPower and Robot Quick Start... and it is in cheat mode.
If you place a pole, UMB does not recognize the pole until something triggers it to re-scan, then the pole is found by UMB.
If you place a pole with a blueprint, the pole is found immediately.

UMB basically works for me, the re-scan seems occur often enough so I am using it... very nice mod, thank you!

16 days ago

Sorry, rather than use the word re-scan, I should report the console message, "Reset complete. Now tracking N entities." (Where N is some number)

New response