Unlimited Productivity

by sh4dow

Removes the restrictions on productivity modules in beacons and allows those modules to affect ALL recipes. Also provides settings to change vanilla beacon stats. All features can be disabled individually - no forced side effects.

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing Cheats

g 5Dim's compatibility

6 months ago

would be possible to make this mod compatible with 5Dim's mods - new modules? and also God Module?

it is already partially compatible, but doesn't work for the Merged Module, also, there is a mod called God Module, i'm using it with another mod that bridges both 5 Dim's and God modules, it is called God Module Plus, so, the thing is, God productivity and God Merged modules can't be used on machines that 5Dim's productivity modules or vanilla ones can go with this mod

another thing is, this mod has 2 check boxes that for some reason are doing the oposite of what they should do for me, "Remove recipe restrictions from productivity modules" and "Remove recipe restrictions from all other modules", if i check any of those 2 options, the mod doesn't work, the 5dim's productivity modules can't go on the machines they could before, and for the rest it changes nothing...

New response