by Klonan

Control of Units

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

b Robot Army Incompatibility

2 years ago

It seems this mod breaks many automated features of the Robot Army mod. The units in the mod should be able to automatically form squads and hunt biter nests, but with this mod, it seems no squads are formed and no automated hunting occurs.

2 years ago

I had patched Robot Army to avoid this - look robot army thread

2 years ago

that's my fault with how I handle the fact that the Unit Control mod is active in my own mod code. I was having lots of issues with breaking continuity of commands and squad behaviours if you override them with the unit control commands, and I haven't had the time to dedicate to resolving it cleanly and bug-free. Right now if you just do as dreamwar says and comment out my blocks in the code, it will mostly work but if you command some units they may get overriden by automated commands, or it will trigger a game crash because the unit group disbands on the same tick as an automated order is given. So just be aware of that if you go modifying anything yourself.

1 year, 11 months ago

IMHO best mod in early game to automatically repel biters away from base. (When auto attack is enabled).
Thank you kyranzor.
I still continue patching new versions of Robot army to allow auto attack with Unit Control mod installed.

New response