- 1.1 update.
- Fix error due to GUI style changes.
- Change system of how units are determined to be selectable. Mods can now add 'not_controllable' to the unit prototype, and the selection tool won't find them.
- Fix messing with util lib.
- Update to 0.18.
- Added SHIFT + ALT + LMB hotkey for selecting all units.
- Added SHIFT + ALT + RMB hotkey for selecting all deployers.
- Added ALT + LMB hotkey for getting a unit selection tool.
- Added ALT + RMB hotkey for getting a deployer selection tool.
- 'is_deployer' checking will now work with all entity types.
- Fix for rename of "player" to "character".
- Fix a desync related to attack commands.
- For performance reasons, unit selection and target indication are done with highlight box entities instead of the fancy script rendering.
- Reverted a desync fix (It was unrelated).
- Potentially fix a desync
- Attack-move will now target all enemy structures, not just military structures.
- Fixes some bugs probably.
- You can only select and order things on your own force.
- Fixed a bug with copy pasting deployers.
- Added changelog...
- Optimized drawing of unit indication for selection and attack target. (Might be some edge cases? let me know).
- Somewhat optimized commanding large groups to attack a lot of targets.
- Added double-click to select all of that type nearby.