Turret Shields

by OwnlyMe

Lightweight scripted shields with power consumption for all turrets (configurable or researchable)

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

b TurretShields & Endgame Combat mod

4 years ago

I have Endgame Combat and Turret Shields both installed , vanilla turrets (that have no range upgrades from endgame combat) have shields and everything is fine,but when i researched turret range 1 upgrade from endgame combat every shield went OFF , and was still draining my power but i needed to activate them with blueprint, then they worked. I don't know why is that but every research that changes turret range makes shields went off. It's just a minor disatvatage but I'm getting mad. Can you fix this ? Or it's other mod fault? If yes can you contact Endgame Combat mod creator and fix it ? It will make game so much funnier <3 (Ur mod is awesome )

4 years ago

ah i see, when you research that the other mod deletes all towers and places new ones..
if that other mod raises an event when it builds new turrets, both issues should be fixed now.
in case you still have a few un-initialized turrets, try typing "ts refresh" in the console

4 years ago

ok ty ^^ , I will report if anything will go this way again

3 years ago

so it happened again , after 2 months XD! so yes , it's the same issue , I've researched range upgrade from endgame combat and every turret shield went off

3 years ago

and "ts refresh" , idk how to use it xd I've typed /c ts refresh and /c "ts refresh" after pressing ~ on my keyboard and it did nothing there was syntax error near refresh and at "ts refresh" version there was unexpected symbol --->"" <--- it was it I think

New response