Turret Shields

by OwnlyMe

Lightweight scripted shields with power consumption for all turrets (configurable or researchable)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

b limited charging rate

5 years ago

the shield charging rate research appears to be infinite in the tech tree, however it doesn't let you research it over level 13

5 years ago

yep i didn't think anybody would ever reach that level... did you cheat? xD

5 years ago

Not sure if it's cheating, it's a mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/FlatInfiniteResearchCost), with it you can set a flat value for all infinite research

5 years ago

anyway, make it infinite, and let people worry about how far they can go with the research

5 years ago

Hi can you fix this? its causing crashes with automated research as i cant even remove it from my que and its freaking out, can you raise it from like 13 to something like 200 thanks

5 years ago

I also have the automated research mod, put this one in the banned section, it won't give you more problems.
still, would be nice if OwnlyMe could rise the limit (I would ask for something like 2000, thanks)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

the research costs in my mod are absolutely reasonable. level 13 costs 7500 science packs...
i'm thinking about adding a fix for that flat infinite cost mod...

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

i mean, what are you even fighting against that your shields need to regenerate over 125 shield points per second? ^^

5 years ago

Lots of new and more powerful enemies mods. Still, just make it unlimited, let people worry about how far they can go

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

and the fix for that cheat mod?

5 years ago

As you want to, as long as it is infinite, it may take me a little more (a lot more), but I'll keep researching it

New response