Turret Shields

by OwnlyMe

Lightweight scripted shields with power consumption for all turrets (configurable or researchable)

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

g Game crash

5 years ago

I get this error message that crashes the game. I can only assume something about enemy invasions doing damage is causing this. I recently installed the Rampant mod, so maybe that is the culprit? It adds several new enemy types if that matters.

Notice
Error while running event Turret-
Shields::on_robot_built_entitv (ID 14)
Turret-shields 'control.lua:67: bad
argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)
Ok

5 years ago

This error occurs after a Flame Turret has been destroyed and a Construction Robot attempts to rebuilt the turret. Once the robot places the turret the error occurs. Hope this helps.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

it says that the table global.refresh_orientation doesn't exist, but that table is created on every init, update and refresh.
try entering "ts refresh" in the console, that should create it again.
super weird error though...

(i assume you are running ver. 0.16.26)

5 years ago

I'm running 0.16.51.

I ran "ts refresh" from the console. Then I went to a remote base where some flame turrets were destroyed. Once a Construction Robot from my inventory went to replace it the error occurred. Not that it is useful, but here is a screenshot: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/937196050271706985/FCD98E9881ACD3B2512FA45F2AC1B9FB48556D55/

I only recently found your mod and added it to an existing game. It appears to have applied just fine, but maybe my old inventory of flame turrets doesn't jive with the mod because they were built before-hand? I dunno. Thanks for the reply.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

i meant the version of my mod you are running
can you please send me your savegame?

5 years ago

Thanks I put the files here if that works: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SrFFx2k3lkIpzQ0mlLvWbkLyCKGOQcu3?usp=sharing

I recently upgraded all the mods to their latest versions. Previously I was having no issue with your mod. Yes on 0.16.26

5 years ago

i found the bug, thank you very much for your help
(nice base btw)

5 years ago

Thanks for fixing it! Great mod!

New response