An update of JustJinxed's update to LukeM's Tree Saplings mod. Includes following fixes:
- Remove the annoying message that a key is missing in the overlay
- Allow planters to function when placed by a bot, copy/paste, of via another mod action
- Productivity modules accepted for saplings, ammonia, nitric acid, and ammonium nitrate
- Large performance optimizations for large farms
How to fix your old saves - only needed first time you load map that used version 0.3.1 or below the mod:
- Grab a blueprint of the area where you have planters
- Use a deconstruction planner to remove all the planters in the same area
- Use the blueprint to redeploy planters and this time make they'll work properly
@JustJinxed I'll remove this once changes upstreamed - feel free to pull the sources from here if you like.
JustJinxed's original description below:
A small mod adds craftable saplings that grow into vanilla trees, and a tree farm for producing wood directly.
This mod is originally written by LukeM. I take no credit for the code or resources within, and only wish to maintain it in their absence under the original MIT licensing, because it's an awesome mod.
If you're just looking for wood, may we suggest Bob's Greenhouse mod
None of the original code has been changed as of the 0.3.0 release, only the json file which prohibited loading. If you find any issues, please let me know, and I'll work on getting them fixed as time permits.
LukeM if you happen to come back, I'll gladly release any code changes back to you, and retire this "fork" version.
Extended credits go to Shrooblord for the sapling and fertilizer item textures
and to Fusselwurm for the German localization