I got tired of always changing both request and auto trash when requesting wood or other things I usually put to 0 size auto trash.
- Can be toggled by hotkey or shortcut. Default ctrl-t
- Syncs trash items to request counts.
Missing filters are added, existing counts synced.
- Remembers manual auto trash filters
After removing requests auto generated filters are removed and manual filters restored to their original values.
When toggled off all filters are restored to their original values.
- Very resource efficient. Runs only once when closing inventory, everything else is base feature.
- Picker Inventory Tools has an option to Sync Trash Filters, enabling it can cause unexpected behavior. All other functions of Picker Inventory should be compatible.