TrainsReader deprecated

by Hermios

Lets read the content of a train when at a trainStop which is connected to a circuitnetwork

Content
6 years ago
Trains

i Feature request - train id

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Please add the following feature:
Parse name of the train, if the name begins with a letter and a number - output corresponding virtual signal.
I.e. if train is named "S31 Razor" then signal "S" with value 31 is emmited.

This would give a way to identify train by circuit systems and make some conditions depending on in.
Parhaps say if the train is Ixx - then load Iron, if the train is Cxx - load Copper,
or some more complex scenarios: if train is X75 then, which, for example, work for green bottle factory, then load 100 iron, 100 copper and 50 green cards.

7 years ago

Hi thelordodin
I may add the signal feature for the train name (I need first to check if this is possible and how complex this could be). Maybe if S31, then I send 31 signal S.
For the rest, I won't. Those are too specifics and can easily be managed with circuit systems

7 years ago

Hi
This request was quite tricky, as I was not happy by just sending signals according to the name. So, now, there is a full interface to manage the signals sent from the train (independantly from the name). Feel free to send any feedback :)

New response