TJ's Air Cleaner

Adding an environmentally friendly Object. It's looks like wind-turbine. But, this is air-cleaner for reducing pollution.

Content
1 year, 24 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Power

g caused mass amount of lag-freeze

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

greetings,
dont know how to copy paste modlist here but
bob's machines
extended radar stuff ,
rampant,
2x belt speed ,
bunch of turret mods
aaand tenemut-crafting stuff

PC : 16gb ram, SSD 1070Ti, 8... cpu i dont remember..

i couldnt play factorio for weeks due to freezing game , midway to big nice factory over 100k material/sec whatevr. , was removing mods one by one , finally some comment lead me to remove this little troublemaker :) even i ddnt put any of these wind mills ,it coused ridiculous amount of mini freezez in little amount of seconds.., was eager to use this future, it would be fun to manipulate pollution in mass amount productions.
removed this mod and i can play fluently again,

thx for all efford to create this , i guess it was a cool thing before.

edit : also tried to format PC before removing the mod.
edit2 : still not sure if it caused lag or not , lag is back after 2 hr game, sorry for bother

3 years ago

found a smooth solution, i think milisecond lag spikes caused cuz of biter-remain-drops, mass amounts of idle-ground-items seems to making trouble.
pick up tower which scans area and picks is no solution its otherwise.

only solution i could find is LootChest+ mod , which dropped items simuntaneusly goes to only 1Lootchest , so no entities causes FPS-drop milisecond lag spike.

Have fun .

2 years ago

Thank you reports.
I did not play so huge factory, then I could not check it. (and can not check now too.)
I at least will warning on Mod description. thank you.

Have a good game.

2 years ago

... By the way, how many windmills did you build?

New response