Time Tools (+game speed +clock combinators)

Time tools : clock, daylight, game speed tweaks and clock combinators!

Utilities
2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g It's dark on the space station

1 year, 3 months ago

Can we consider supporting the space exploration space station? The sky on the space station is dark and the eyes are uncomfortable. Most of the time I work on the space station. Thank you

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

I changed the parameters on your other MOD Space Exploration to achieve the daytime effect

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/binbinhfr/AfraidOfTheDark

my_light_custom = true -- if true, personal lights are changed according to the following parameters. If false, nothing is changed.

my_light_minimum_darkness = 0.2 -- darkness level when the personal lights are switched on (originally 0.3)

my_light_intensity = 1 -- intensity of the overall personal light (originally 0.4)

my_light_size = 100000 -- size/radius of the overall personal light (originally 25)

my_light_cone_intensity = 0 -- intensity of the personal light cone (originally 0.6)

-- if on the contrary, you want more darkness, please try :

--my_light_intensity = 0.3 -- intensity of the overall personal light (originally 0.4)

--my_light_size = 8 -- size/radius of the overall personal light (originally 25)

--my_light_cone_intensity = 0.6 -- intensity of the personal light cone (originally 0.6)

my_light_locomotive_still = false -- loco lights does not depend on the player ridding it on not.

-- so by default, when you enter a still locomotive, your personal lights are off

-- and there is not much light around, until the locomotive moves forward.

-- so if you choose "true", there will always be a light around a still loco.

my_light_bright = true -- set this to false if you want a dimmer gfx model of the lamp, less bright for some users...

New response