Tiers 32

New tiers, next tier is about 32 times better than previous but also 32 times expensive; much better UPS optimization; supports every mod; supports multiplayer

3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [fixed] Problem loading Tiers 32

5 years ago

Upon launching Factorio today (after updating Tiers 32 to the latest version), I get an error message while loading that says the following:

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=144x144) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
Sprite name: Tiers32/graphics/numbers/n-1.png.: Tiers32/graphics/numbers/n-1.png

Mods to be disabled:
• Tiers32

5 years ago

Can you please add log file?
Pm on the forum https://forums.factorio.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=4551

5 years ago

On the Forum, the private message tab has a message on it stating "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature."
My account on the forums is new, so I suppose that is to be expected. Would you prefer I send a log file or its contents here?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I did some testing with the Tiers 32 mod by disabling all mods except Tiers 32, then adding one at a time to check if it was another mod's issue. It seems to be some kind of issue with the Laser Rifle mod by OwnlyMe, though I'm not sure which mod causes the issue.

Edit: It also seems to encounter the same error with the NPUtils mod, so I assume it's an issue with this mod.

5 years ago

Yeah, this mod hasn't own graphics, it uses graphics from previous vanilla and mod prototypes. Fixed for laserrifle-charger, I need to see why this thing wasn't working correctly.

5 years ago

Some of mods have too big icon size, normally icons are 32x32 pixels. Now fixed for all mods with items with icon_size = 64; but larger icons are ignored, no more crash

5 years ago

Thanks!

New response