Texugo TA Miners

Big Miners inspired on Total Annihilation metal extractors models, adds 3 tiers of massive miners that can mine entire ore spawns. Last update: 0.18.1 - Small Fixes/changes.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Manufacturing

g 1.1 UPDATE

3 years ago

Hi, First of all: Great mod and thanks for all the fun it gives us.

Second: When it will be updated to ver 1.1?

3 years ago

First: Thanks
Second: it may take me some time, i will update all my mods at once. But this is a very simple mod, just a normal miner with more speed and size, i really doubt that the update broke something. You can try to update yourself until i release the oficial one. Just edit "info.json" and alter the factorio version to the current one, and you are good to go.

3 years ago

Have checked by changing the info.json file and appears to work fine.

3 years ago

I tried to edit the .json, where it says:
"factorio_version": "0.18"
I put "factorio_version": "1.1" but it ends up with an error about this mod and the boblibrary 1.2.
Also tried to remove/edit the dependencies, didn't work.
Can you update the mod or paste here a correct json so I can edit correctly? Thanks. Game is unplayable without this miners!

3 years ago

Also while you are updating to 1.1 can you add support for Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration.

3 years ago

What kind of support are you looking for? Krastorio 2 doesn't add anything that interferes with these afaik, and the only thing that SE adds that could interfere is maybe preventing you from placing them in space.

3 years ago

Having recipes that would use materials that come with K2 and Space Exploration as is the case with bobs and pyanodon's. Plus make it so it fits better in the tech tree. Bobs + SE could also be added as support for Angels' and Bobs with Space Exploration is being worked on though not as much as K2.

Also TexugoMaldito Factorio 1.1 has been stable for some time any word of updating your mods to 1.1 .

3 years ago

Could you add several configurable outputs for the TA miners?

3 years ago

What kind of outputs are you looking for? They're essentially just normal electric miners, but scaled up. If you're having throughput issues, I'd recommend getting a mod that adds larger containers such as warehouses, as well as a loader mod.

New response