TerrainEvolution

Features: - Soil degradation/evolution - Floods - Drought - Fires - Fires burn the soil - Trees expantion - Trees evolution - Rotting trees - Weathering of cliffs - Dynamic daily cycle with presets, seasons - Hi Ripley - πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
Environment

b Game crashes

1 year, 10 months ago

Happened twice as of now and both happened bascially at the same timing

The mod TerrainEvolution (1.1.19) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event TerrainEvolution::on_nth_tick(25000)
Dusk must be < evening.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__TerrainEvolution
/control.lua:104: in function 'DailyCycles'
TerrainEvolution/control.lua:410: in function <TerrainEvolution/control.lua:390>

1 year, 10 months ago

What is the setting in Dynamic Daily Cycle? Try to switch to any other and turn it back on.
Send me your save to cheshirrski@gmail.com

1 year, 10 months ago

It's set to "Equator".

I've tried running the game in the background for a while now to see if it would happen again so I could try switching it out like you suggested but now nothing happens, the only difference between now and the last two times (in both of which I basically did the same thing) is that now I'm just standing still and the last two time I was actually doing things like placing down stuff.

Anyhow I've send you my savefile.

1 year, 10 months ago

I looked at the list of mods, this is incompatibility with Clockwork. Disable my mod, set Clockwork settings to default, save the game. Turn off Clockwork, turn on my mod, it should work

1 year, 10 months ago

Alright, should be done, thanks for the help

1 year, 8 months ago

TerrainEvolution (1.1.20) Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π» Π½Π΅ΡƒΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΡŽ ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ±ΠΊΡƒ.
ΠŸΠΎΠΆΠ°Π»ΡƒΠΉΡΡ‚Π°, сообщитС ΠΎΠ± этой ошибкС Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°.

Error while running event TerrainEvolution::on_nth_tick(25000)
Dawn must be > morning.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__TerrainEvolution
/control.lua:103: in function 'DailyCycles'
TerrainEvolution/control.lua:410: in function <TerrainEvolution/control.lua:390>
4553.721 Quitting: user-quit.
4555.397 Steam API shutdown.
4555.475 Goodbye

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

incompatibility with Clockwork. - so you need to make a friend compatible! with any mod friend!

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

In short, I then remembered a friend that with your mod I have already met several of some games - your mod is a diabolical mess every time it bugs and serets with errors!
In short, I delete your fucking understood.

1 year, 8 months ago

Why install the Clockwork mod if my mod can do the same + more?

1 year, 8 months ago

You were joking))) friend))) your mod gives errors - that's all it can do! The mod has been removed.

1 year, 8 months ago

These two mods bring the same changes to the game. Naturally there will be conflict and error. They can be made to coexist, I wrote instructions on how to do this above

4 months ago

Have the same error, tried fixing it by adjusting Clockwork but no luck, also don't oay Linx123 any mind, they clearly don't understand how modding is litrally mashing unexpected additions to the game and expecting it all to be okay xD
Error reporting and supporting the developer is important if you care about the content someones created.
I could send a save if you felt it would help, probably gonna create a new one without Clockwork.
Anyway to change day length manually? I want really long days and nights to make Solar and batteries really strategic.

4 months ago

Changing the day length is possible only by editing the mod code. Also there are presets of day length settings, read the description of each setting, maybe you will be interested in "Middle-earth" or "Winter is coming" modes

New response