Timelapse Base Edition (TLBE)

Takes screenshots of your base at specified intervals.

Utilities
5 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Automatically expanding base

1 year, 6 months ago

I have a problem with the TLBE addon, as it doesnt automatically zoom out based on how the base expands. Is there any remedy to this on either of our ends?

1 year, 6 months ago

With the default settings, it is configured to first follow the player and after building a first entity it will fit the base in the screenshots/video.

If you have changed the settings, things might be misconfigured, you can try to start a new world with the mod enabled and build a few things to see if it works by then.

If you didn't change the configuration something on the mods end might causing the issue, but I wouldn't know what with this amount of provided information.

Also a lot of people are using the mod successfully, so I suspect that some tracker/camera configuration is not in place: camera needs to have trackers, first (from top to bottom in the list) active tracker is used, tracker need to be enabled in order to be active. You can try and check those things.

1 year, 6 months ago

I found it works fine now. However, is it possible to have the script reroute the screenshots to a different drive/folder? My main drive filled up hours after starting, which is disagreeable.

1 year, 6 months ago

Good to hear it is all working.

About changing the drive, short answer: no it is not possible unfortunately due to limitations (security reasons) of Factorio itself.
Longer answer is discussed in some other threads, like this one https://mods.factorio.com/mod/TLBE/discussion/619db2699268924301f5b755

This thread has been locked.