- Do not take vehicles into account for base size calculation. (Thanks fortysixandtwo)
- Configurable surface for each camera (when multiple surfaces are available).
Hint: The 'Area Tracker' seems most suitable for small surfaces, as used in for example Factorissimo2.
- Configurable surface for each tracker (when multiple surfaces are available).
- Camera only uses trackers on same surface.
- Add toggle/shortcut to pause all cameras.
- Fix crash due to script changing the settings.
- Updated to Factorio 1.1
- Warn player(s) to enable camera on first (mod) start.
- Make GUI more clear/consistent:
- Use one sprite for a button (don't toggle on state anymore).
- Use disabled sprite-buttons for disabled buttons (instead of regular sprites).
- Hide some disabled buttons.
- Refresh tracker list when deleting camera or remove tracker from camera to reflect changes.
- Optionally show entity information in screenshots.
- Add Area Tracker
- Choose between sequential or game tick numbering method for the screenshots.
- Fix width of tracker tab.
- Fix crash when no entities are build but base camera is active.
- Update camera tracker list when name changes while game is paused.
- Enable/Disable camera smoothness per tracker.
- Support pausing game when TLBE window is open.
- Delete (unused) trackers.
- Fix tracker type label.
- Use camera and tracker system.
- Use in-game GUI.
- (Re)calculate base dimensions when importing TLBE into an existing game.
- Inform player when TBLE starts to take screenshots. (instead of a notification per screenshot)
Ease of use:
- Warn that base dimensions are unknown if TLBE is loaded into an existing game.
- Changed "speed increase" default to take one screenshot per minute.
- Basic support loading into existing games.
- Initial release.