Timelapse Base Edition (TLBE)
This mod takes screenshots of your base at specified intervals.
- Multiple camera support, each taking their own screenshots.
- Trackers to tell the camera(s) where to look at
- Follow player until the first entity is built.
- Follow rocket launch.
- Follow base growth.
- Keep focus on specified area.
- Camera use (ordered) tracker list, first enabled tracker is used.
- Camera can gradually (configurable period) recenter and zoom out.
- Each camera has customizable resolution, frame rate and speed gain.
- Game can be (optionally) paused when TBLE settings are opened.
- All screenshots are taken with full daylight and optionally show entity information.
- Configurable screenshot folder (e.g. to support multiple save files that are played in parallel).
- Configurable screenshot numbering, either sequential (default, more suitable for Windows ffmpeg) or game tick (easier to synchronize multiple cameras).
Open the TLBE settings from shortcut bar or CTRL-T (default key binding) to configure your camera(s) and trackers.
Screenshots are stored in the script-output folder, with the configured sub-directory ('Save location' setting).