SunResources

by Sunnova

Resources can be placed, cleaned up, erased or restored, Supports Vanilla, cncs Sulfur, Angels Mods, Bob's Mods, Alien Biomes and Mobile_Factory Mod.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Cheats

g UPS consumption

2 years ago

The resources placed with this mod will consume a lot of UPS. Can it be repaired?

2 years ago

I'm no longer playing the game, but does this happen with resources you place or the resources you move or both?

Have you reduced the amount of ore placed in the sunresources mod startup settings to see if this reduces the UPS used?

2 years ago

The amount of resources placed is reduced to 25000, the default is 99999, so I guess the MOD needs to be updated

2 years ago

I just updated to the latest version of the game, loaded the last game I was playing with, my settings are 999,999 for resources in the mod startup settings, I have no ups problems at all.

2 years ago

I don't know how to contact you. If possible, I will record a video and send it to you, or send my archive to you. When you pass by the placed resources, you will obviously notice that the computer is slowing down. If you turn on Steam's fps display, you will clearly see that the fps has dropped significantly.

New response