SunResources

by Sunnova

Resources can be placed, cleaned up, erased or restored, Supports Vanilla, cncs Sulfur, Angels Mods, Bob's Mods, Alien Biomes and Mobile_Factory Mod.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Cheats

b Place-ore functionality not working in 0.18.37 and above

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The place-ore craft recipes don't appear in crafting window in any tabs starting on 0.18.37. When loading saves from earlier versions, there's also notification that place-ore recipes are removed

3 years ago

The place-ore craft recipes don't appear in crafting window in any tabs starting on 0.18.37. When loading saves from earlier versions, there's also notification that place-ore recipes are removed

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Last time I played was with .18.29, I just loaded that save with .18.40 and it is working just fine. Let me start a new game today and see what happens.

Started a new game, everything seems to be working just fine, placed square resources, round resources, remove resources, checked resources, no errors. What other mods are you using that add resources to the game? What errors are you getting?

3 years ago

Also tested with new map for Bob's Mods and Angels Mods, all working fine.

3 years ago

Sorry, this was caused by an outdated mod I forgot to upgrade. I tried to create a new profile directory and reset the configuration, and it is working fine

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That's great news, thanks for letting me know. I've not played since June, so I did need to check things out to make sure all was still working with all the changes.

New response