by steinio

Fresh water anywhere.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Rotation problem

6 years ago

When I updated the base game to 0.15.10 today, some of my water wells broke. And the way they broke is that it seems they can no longer output North or East. The rotation when placing the well seems to be restricted ONLY to South and West. And once it's placed, you cannot rotate it at all. No idea why this bug would suddenly show up, but you should know about it and see if you can fix it. The wells are quite useful and a good mod in my opinion. Just kind of silly if they can't be turned because that restricts the build layout options.

6 years ago

I'm also experiencing this problem. Quick video https://youtu.be/kEgCDtYGzNU When I have my cursor over the well, I am pressing R rapidly. I moused over the Hydro Plant and back again to show how fast I was pressing the entire time.

6 years ago

The entity object now requires two_direction_only = false, to be able to rotate the four directions.

While at it, Steinio, could you change the update rate of the refill, maybe like only, every 10 ticks but increase the amount stored by 10x more, so it causes less changes on fluids and their propagation.

You mod has an update time of 1.something coz of this constant fluid amount change and changing it to every 10 ticks went down to 0.01!

6 years ago

Hey,

i fixed the rotation problem and set the refill action to each 15th tick instead of each one.

Greetings, steinio.

6 years ago

Many thanks!!!