Spidertron Weapon Switcher

Allows the Spidertron to fire any type of weapon by cycling through different loadouts with Control + Tab.

Content
11 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed-1.1.2] Deletes Fuel in modded Equipment

3 years ago

Changing Weapons with Krastorio2s altered Fusionreactor deletes the Fusionscells i have inserted into the reactormodules.

3 years ago

Ok. What my sleepy self tried to say, was that your mod deletes fuel in modules, thus making burnergenerators or K2s Fusionreaktores ueseless when you change weapons.

Since K2 also changed the spidertron to need fuel (not your versions, just the orginal) , whould it be nice if you could consider that, too.

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I've got some plans to make transferring inventories more robust in the future, so I'll definitely keep these examples in mind.
The point about my spidertrons not inheriting K2's is good to know. I think that I'll move my modifications to data-updates so that I can build on what other mods do to spidertron.

3 years ago

I've fixed the fuel deletion in Spidertron Engineer, and since that part of the code is basically the same, it will probably be fixed here in a couple of days.

3 years ago

Fixed in 1.1.2 - out now

New response