Spidertron Weapon Switcher

Allows the Spidertron to fire any type of weapon by cycling through different loadouts with Control + Tab.

Content
10 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed-1.1.2] Incompatibility with Spidertron Extended

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

edited: ops, my appologize, wasn't aware that's for future update, hope to see it soon =D

3 years ago

Thanks for the report. Do you meant that it doesn't actually crashes with Spidertron Extended, or just that it won't switch the MK2 and MK3's weapons? If it is just the latter, then yes, hopefully that will be in a future update :) If it actually crashes then I'll prioritise fixing it!

3 years ago

It doesnt crash with spidertron extended, just the weapon slot wont switch, good work and keep it up, hope to see it implemented soon =D.

3 years ago

Just noticed this, @Xorimuth if there is anything i can do on my side please tell me and i will try to help out.

3 years ago

Thanks for the offer @charleans. It won't require anything from you, its just a matter of me going through the prototypes and adding several variants of the extended spidertrons and the weapons.

3 years ago

I must add that there is another incompatibility layer, spidertron extended for mk2 needs a spidertron, a vanilla spidertron, and your mod disables the vanilla recipe, so there is no way to obtain the vanilla spidertron, for max compatibility it would be good if the default spidertron was vanilla instead of a custom one.

3 years ago

That's a good point @red1reaper. I've added spidertron-extended support in 1.1.2, which includes just using the default spidertron for the rocket-launcher version, so you can use it to create MK2 spidertrons. It also allows the MK2 and MK3 spidertrons to switch to all 5 weapon types (which have increased range vs vanilla).

New response