Spidertron Engineer

Build your factory as a Spidertron from the start! Instead of unlocking better weapons and armor, unlock upgrades to yourself.

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

i Nanobots compatibility

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Are you able to add nano emiter to the spidertron engineer for nanobots compatibility?
It would be great to have a way to use them maybe in SE mk2.
For now when you use that mod you can make nanobot ammo but without emiter they are useless.

3 years ago

That should be possible. Thanks for the suggestion!

3 years ago

Another call for this. Just started a new game to check it out and was sad to not have the nano emitter.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi, I just tried to add this and I made the spidertron engineer have a nanobot gun, but it didn't seem to use it (even when all the building items were in the spidertron's inventory). This isn't really something I can fix, so I encourage you to experiment with spidertrons yourself and if you agree with my conclusion, then submit a bug report to nanobots.
Thanks

3 years ago

I've included my changes in 1.6.2, but like I said, I don't think that it works on Nanobots' side.

3 years ago

Added a thread to the Nanobots discussion page for this.

3 years ago

This is a pretty heavy change on nanobots end. But I have added it to the feature request list. https://github.com/Nexela/Nanobots/issues/114

3 years ago

you can access your character's gun slots through the character tab on your inventory and slot a nanobot dispenser into it, and it will work perfectly from there.

3 years ago

@GeekBeam how did you get an extra nanobot dispenser? I can't build one because the item is disabled with this spidertron mod (like all other guns).

3 years ago

I went out of my way to disable the method that removes guns and armor on a personal copy of the mod. just commented the method so it returns nothing when called.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm going to add a 'compatibility' mode which turns off all of that shenanigans in the next update :)

New response