Space Extension Mod (Feoras Fork)

by Feoras

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches, massively increased science and item production. Requires a few hundred launches with a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely.

Content
4 months ago
Circuit network Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Incompatible with IR3

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi there I very much enjoyed playing your mod. Thank you for producing it.

I just completed it in conjunction with Industrial Revolution 3. For the most part the mods work well together however IR3 removes rocket and nuclear fuel. Nuclear fuel is essential for completing your mod as it is a required ingredient for several components of the spaceship. I got through by using the console to import the 2000 or so nuclear fuel I needed, but that's kinda cheating.

You may wish to either:
1. Mark your mod as incompatible with IR3
2. Create a new recipe to generate the required Nuclear Fuel. IR3 has High Octane Fuel (instead of rocket) maybe combine that with the Uranium to get Nuclear Fuel.

Hope this helps and thanks again.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Hi,

thank you so much for the feedback!

Yeah it should definitively not be required to use the console to progress :)
As a quick fix, in the map settings you could check "Replace nuclear fuel with rocket fuel" which would replace it with the High Octane Fuel. (You will need to uncheck this option again once the new version is out to use the new fuel)

I checked out IR3 again and saw that it also has oxygen. So I will be adding this to the oxygen barrel too.
I plan to put up a proper implementation for the fuel today or tomorrow. Will go with your suggestion for a new recipe, requiring High Octane Fuel and an Uranium.

Thanks for the help

1 year, 1 month ago

New version is live with previous mentioned changes

1 year, 1 month ago

Cool thanks for the quick response.

New response