Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

i Compatibility for Better Victory Screen

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Hello!

I'm the creator of the new mod called Better Victory Screen. For this mod to work with other mods with custom victory conditions the other mods need some explicit compatibility code. It's a very minimal change, and I'm trying to add compatibility into the major mods. And your mod is insanely popular (and stable - not an update in 2 years - well done). Would you mind adding compatibility if I provide you with the code? compatibility docs here

It will create a victory GUI like this:

First you need an optional dependency in the info.json

"(?) better-victory-screen >= 0.2.8"

Then during on_init and on_configuration_changed you need to tell my mod that you changed the victory conditions. You could do this with

local function better_victory_screen_disable_rocket_victory()
    if remote.interfaces["better-victory-screen"] and remote.interfaces["better-victory-screen"]["set_no_victory"] then
      remote.call("better-victory-screen", "set_no_victory", true)
    end
end

script.on_init(function()
   better_victory_screen_disable_rocket_victory()

end

script.on_configuration_changed( function(event) 
    better_victory_screen_disable_rocket_victory()
end

Finally, when you finally trigger the victory, you can instead just call my remote interface, like this:

if remote.interfaces["better-victory-screen"] and remote.interfaces["better-victory-screen"]["trigger_victory"] then
      remote.call("better-victory-screen", "trigger_victory", force, true)
    else
      game.set_game_state{game_finished=true, player_won=true, can_continue=true}
    end

If you don't want to worry this you can add me as collabotor in this mod and I can do it myself. Or even KiwiHawk who manages the Angels/Bobs/SeaBlock modpacks.

Your mod is a stable of the Factorio world, and it would really be an honour if your mod could support mine :)

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Oops - clicked quote instead of edit.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Compatibility has been added, thanks to Bilbo99!

New response