Smelter UPSGrade

by Kingdud

A single smelter (and centrifuge) that is equivalent to 405 smelters. For saving UPS. Important: Check Changelog before upgrading to 1.100.1!

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Burner Smelters?

3 years ago

Any chance we can get an update to include smelters that run on fuel and not electricity?

3 years ago

Not really. This was part of my idea for iterating the concept I have finally settled on with my 'ASIF' building mods. If I was going to redo this mod I would remove the ability for it to benefit from beacons at all and just build all the bonuses in at once; and also have the building size scale with how dense you made it (IE instead of a fixed 405:1 ratio, allow the ratio to be specified, and the building would get bigger/smaller as you changed the size, similar to how my ASIF mods work). That said, I haven't touched Factorio in a few months so it will be a while until I even think about tweaking this mod or any others. Sorry for being such an unreliable mod dev; I mostly make my mods for myself and if other people use them, great. But when I don't play...I really lack any motivation to fix them unless it's super simple because by the time I feel like playing again I might have skipped over 3-5 breaking changes. :p

New response