- Added option (default: on) to set building map color to something else, so finding your smelters is a bit easier.
- Add internal radar to reveal the entire smelter entity. May also reveal a tiny surrounding area. Radar consumes no power.
- Identified and fixed a math error causing unlimited buildings to be far too large. Also changed the building size to account for the beacons that would have been around the outside of vanilla structures. Beacons do not use the optimal approach as that is difficult to calculate; instead, I assume a simpler square beacon layout. So your hand-built designs may be around 12.5% smaller in terms of land area than the bulk smelter. The buildings are now around 1/10th their previous size. My math mistake was quite bad. Sorry. >.<
- Fixed mod conflict with AssemblerUPSGrade
- Corrected Technology icon size.
- Add building size scaling settings similar to what the ASIF mods have.
- info.json bump to support 1.1
- Power drain and usage is now correct.
- Allowed smelters to be scaled in the same way that AssemblerUPSGrade scales assemblers.
- Smelters and Centrifuges now have black borders around the models to make them easier to place.
- !!!WARNING!!! Smelter and Centrifuge entity (the building, not the recipes the building uses) recipes have changed dramatically. There are new intermediates to build the bulk smelters/centrifuges. The intermediates make it far easier to scale the recipe up and down. It would not be possible to include all the needed hardware in a one-shot recipe like I used before (lvl 3 assmeblers only take 6 ingredients; I'd need 9).
- !!!WARNING!!! Smelters and Centrifuge no longer benefit from modules or beacons; these bonuses are built-in now.
- info.json bump to support 1.0
- Icons actually fixed.
- Icons now look correct since I (kinda) have an idea what changed.
- info.json bump to support .18
- Removed mod conflict with Hydrogen Power Systems; and any other mod that tries to put a fluid box on a centrifuge.
- Optional release with some fixed graphics scaling assets, but also simplified the recipes. With the new stack inserter mod I created (MoveFullStacks) it is no longer nessessary to split the results into multiple chunks. If you do not like this and prefer to stick with vanilla stack inserters, please downgrade back to 0.0.4.
- The mod can be (manually, unzip and change) swapped over to using multiple output windows and even supports batching of jobs (IE: operate on sets of 4050 ore instead of 405). I found these settings to not improve throughput and so disabled them, but left the work I did in the mod.
- Fixed recipies for copper plate, steel, and stone bricks to all use partial stacks like iron does, to achieve full uptime/throughput.
- Fix typos in 0.0.3 release.
- Changed stack size of bulk smelters to be 1 instead of 50.
- Initial Release