Recipes only do one thing at a time

by matjojo

A factorio factory is very wide, single recipes can change items significantly, in reality factory lines are more often than not very long, with small changes at every machine. This mod tries to recreate that feeling by splitting most recipes in the game per ingredient. Thresholds and other settings available. See the mod portal for more info.

Tweaks
1 year, 1 month ago
Manufacturing

b Incompatibility with Omnifluid mod

5 months ago

"Error: Corrupted recipe 'speed-module-2-expensive-intermediate-recipe-1' has no ingredients set".
Which is strange, as Speed module 2 does not have separate expensive recipe, nor does it have any fluids.

5 months ago

Heya!

Thanks for trying out my mod. Two questions so that I can help you:
1. Can you give me your exact mod list?
2. Can you explain what you mean by "nor does it have any fluids." Did you do something special with fluids?

5 months ago
  1. It's way too long to include here, and some of them are my own, not published here.

2. Nothing special, but when I wrote that comment I thought that Omnifluid is supposed to only modify recipes that use fluids. As it happens, it tries to "normalize" all recipes (that is, it separates "normal" and "expensive" versions for all recipes) before replacing fluids in them. If it finds recipe with "expensive" recipe but without "normal" one, it generates error I cited above.

Some experimentation showed that simply including "omnimatter_fluid" as an optional depenedency for this mod resolves the error, by forcing Omnifluid normalization to happen before recipe separation done by this mod.

New response