Recipes only do one thing at a time

by matjojo

A factorio factory is very wide, single recipes can change items significantly, in reality factory lines are more often than not very long, with small changes at every machine. This mod tries to recreate that feeling by splitting most recipes in the game per ingredient. Thresholds and other settings available. See the mod portal for more info.

Tweaks
1 year, 1 month ago
Manufacturing

g [Fixed] Mod Compatability.

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Awesome mod however I have found some compatability errors with certain mods that work fine with this mod by themselves but not together in any combination. For example K2 + AAI:
Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: technology with name 'glass processing' does not exist. It was removed by Krastorio.
K2+SE:
Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: recipie with name 'hydrogen' does not exist. It was removed by space-exploration-postprocess.
At a guess and if this mod doesn't do so already, could maybe add something to check and compensate for removed recipies post process? Anyways figured I would let you know about it in case you were unaware.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks! Can you tell me what versions of those mods you are using? If I can find some time, I'll look at how this happens.

Also, make sure you are on the most recent version of this mod, as the last couple of updates were specifically to improve compatibility.

1 year, 5 months ago

Sure no problem. I' on the most up to date versions of all of them. specifically V1.04 for this mod, V1.3.8 Krastorio 2, V0.5.19 AAI(SE dependency),
V0.6.90 Space Exploration, and V0.6.220 Space Exploration post process.

1 year, 4 months ago

If you need any further info just let me know and thanks for looking into it.

This thread has been locked.