⚠️ SearchlightAssault ⚠️

Adds a game map and searchlights which sweep for foes at great range, alerting you while directing adjacent turrets to snipe spotted foes. Designed to dovetail with the early-mid game, searchlights provide: - Circuit network interfaces for search & detection I/O - Incentive to automate lamp & combinator production in the early game - New tactics to assault biter bases without leap-frogging turrets!

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Combat

b [Bug ]Error loading mods with IR2

1 year, 7 months ago

Hello, on the new version getting the following Error when playing with Industrial Revolution 2:

Failed to load mods: SearchlightAssault/prototypes/sl-graphics.lua:219:attempt to index field 'searchlightReflection'(a nil value) stack traceback:
SearchlightAssault/prototypes/sl-graphics.lua:219: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
SearchlightAssault/prototypes/sl-entities.lua:2: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
SearchlightAssault/data-final-fixes.lua:4: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
SearchlightAssault (2.2.9)

Thanks.

1 year, 7 months ago

Thanks for your report!
Industrial Revolution 2 removes the water_reflection sprite from the vanilla laser turret, which I was copying the reflection from.

I've just released version 2.2.10 which eliminates this dependency and should fix the issue. Please let me know if you notice any other issues.
The new version should start to appear in the mod portal shortly.
If you don't see it in-game you can download it manually here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SearchlightAssault/downloads

1 year, 7 months ago

Awesome thanks. Can confirmed fixed. Thanks for the quick response.

New response