Scrapper's Delight

Adds very basic early equipment for use in armors which have equipment grids well before most good equipment is researched, such as those in quick start mods.

Content
2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Armor

a Mod Development Schedule

3 years ago

I am posting a thread here to keep everyone informed of my update/development schedule for this mod and my others. I recently have started college, and thus, have had coursework to take care of. It doesn't take up all of my time, but most of my modding prior to starting college was done in my free time, of which I have a bit less now. I will do my best to keep everything up to date and add new features as I feel I can, though I am not certain how often these updates will come. I aim for at least an update or two a month as far as new features are concerned, and bugfix updates whenever there is a bug that needs fixing.

3 years ago

Update
I am now applying for a new job and attending weekly physical therapy, so before I fall behind on updates, I am moving this and my other mods to low priority. I'll update them as I am available and have interest in doing so.

3 years ago

Update (1)
The college semester is officially over now, so with a break in schooling, I am hoping to return to mod maintenance/development. Not sure about when or how often as of just yet, but I should be able to return shortly.

3 years ago

Update (2)
Sorry for the lack of activity. Having hard drive troubles right now, and I can't access anything on it. I had an indev mod I was working on to post here, which was to be my first attempt at scripting, but unless I can find a way to recover what's on my drive, I'm afraid I'll have to start from scratch. Aside from that, I may try to work on using scripts to add in requests I couldn't originally add to these mods, but I can't make any promises at the moment. I'll post again if I manage to recover my in-progress stuff.

New response