Scrapper's Delight

Adds very basic early equipment for use in armors which have equipment grids well before most good equipment is researched, such as those in quick start mods.

Content
2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Armor

b [Not a Bug] Leaky Capacitor, capacity?

NightOps β˜†
3 years ago

You got it to successfully leak, but it doesn't show its energy storage level in text form (x kj/ x max kj). If it's not possible to correct this easily if it leaks then I can see only three possibilities:
1. Just change it back to being a normal battery. (easy choice)
2. Include the storage amount in the flavor text and don't let it bother you. (meh choice)
3. Write a script to make it happen...some how. (various levels of hair ripping and cursing may be involved)

3 years ago

Check the startup settings. There's a setting to revert the change if the battery not displaying its numerical storage values is inconvenient. In my tests, however, it has the same capacity as the original.

3 years ago

As for scripting the leakage, that was my initial idea, but I'm still relatively inexperienced with it, and would need to know the variables/values of the electricity system first. If I have any luck with that, perhaps I can change it to being scripted instead of changing the equipment type.

NightOps β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I got it...I think. The energy_source prototype has a drain subprototype that you can use instead of the energy consumption of belt immunity equipment. This way you can keep it as a battery equipment.

3 years ago

I'll see what I can do when next I update the mod.

New response