Schall Starting Inventory

Adjustable starting inventory. Options on types and amount of weapons, ammo, armour, vehicles, bots, mining drills, furnaces, assembling machines, oil refineries, nuclear reactors, and many more. Designed for accelerated start: from skipping manual production, burner age, up to giving the most advanced items. Support items of Schall mod series. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g [Responded] Portable Power Generators to include appropiate fuel cells please (Not from vanilla or my mods)

3 years ago

So, I choose Power Armour Mark 3, then i throw the tick in the tick box to auto fill armour. (I am a grunt stuck on a battle field). Here is the thing, you put in Portable Fusion Reactors, but no DT Fuel Cells lol (that makes me a stupid dead grunt lol. For not checking that the generators are running lol. )

3 years ago

As you can choose PA MK3, you should have Schall Alien Tech already enabled. The starting equipment gave two "Personal battery MK3" of the same mod, at position (10,12) and (11,12).
If PA MK3 has default grid size 12×14 (or larger), the batteries should show up and working.
If not, you can adjust equipment positions in preset_eqp.lua in the mod.

I don't understand what is "DT Fuel Cells". If you mean my "Vehicle fuel cell N×N" in Schall Tank Platoon, they are for vehicles (tanks, trains) only.

3 years ago

krastorio 2 swaps your two portable fusion reactors for two portable fusion reactors (from krastorio2) powered with dt fuel cells

3 years ago

so my apologies

3 years ago

Alright. If you need to customize, you can edit the file as mentioned above.

It is impossible to conditionally switch equipment based on what mods players are using, there are endless combinations. So I won't support any such equipment in official releases, especially when they are not from my mods.

New response