Schall Missile Command

One atomic bomb can only destroy a small portion of enemy base? How about firing EIGHT bombs scattered with just a single shot? Adds various strategic missiles. Currently includes napalm MRV missile, poison MRV missile, atomic MRV missile, plutonium MRV missile. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

i [Responded] Plutonium support via Nuclear Fuel mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Would be quite nice to have the plutonium MRV missile support via the Nuclear Fuel mod. That mod does not have a plutonium missile though as I recall, so that would also be nice to add.

Mod is by GotLag at: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Nuclear%20Fuel

3 years ago

Name of the existing projectile(s) have to be provided, as I do not create new projectiles in this mod.
I merely "pack" them up as MRV missile.
The current "Plutonium Energy"-variant plutonium MRV missile is spreading projectiles of "plutonium-atomic-rocket", which are provided by PE itself.

I should not take over the role of creating such "original" projectiles of Plutonium, Thorium, or Whatever-ium.
(And in GotLag's "Nuclear Fuel", it seems that the vanilla atomic bomb is already modified to represent it is made of plutonium.)

New response