Schall Endgame Evolution

Adds GUI to display evolution factor and monitor alien spawn rates. Adds progressively higher tiers of aliens (configurable) at very-late game, bringing some real challenge! (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

b [Responded] Evolution does not stay in sync with actual evolution / pollution level (Not a Bug)

2 years ago

Hi, when I used this mod it seems that the pollution % does not stay in sync.
I use another mod that decreases the evolution factor as spawners are destroyed, but the "Pollution" percentage on this GUI does not decrease to match, and I wonder if this is also generating enemies that are incorrectly too powerful.

As an example, this mod here https://mods.factorio.com/mod/StatsGui displays the Evolution Factor correctly, even as it decreases. Is a decreasing evolution factor something that Schall Endgame Evolution supports or plans to support?

Thank you for your time.

2 years ago

You can adjust the "GUI refresh interval" setting under "Settings" → "Mod settings" → "Map" tab. The default value is 30 seconds.
Note that shorter intervals will consume more UPS.

PS: To what I read about the code of StatsGui, it refreshes every 1 second = 60 ticks. This can be an overkill and creates unnecessary load (especially to laptops and potato PCs).

New response