Schall Ammo Turrets

Adds turrets covering most existing ammo. Currently includes: minigun turret, sniper turret, rocket turret, autocannon turret, cannon turrets, flamethrower turret - propane gas. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b [已回] 狙击炮塔异常( Sniper turret abnormal)

多个狙击炮塔会同时攻击同一个目标,即使敌人已经死亡。
导致防御力大幅度下降,还会导致弹药大量浪费。
Multiple sniper turrets will attack the same target at the same time, even if the enemy is dead.

As a result, the defense capability will be greatly reduced and a large amount of ammunition will be wasted.

3 years ago

这是游戏引擎在射击预热上的问题,我也没有办法解决。
狙击子弹的材料成本跟普通子弹相同,但自狙击炮塔射出的单发威力是四倍(狙击枪则八倍)。扣减这个重复射击问题带来的浪费,性价比还是略有优势的。这算是平衡成本和威力。
平心而论,跟原本的机枪炮塔相比,狙击炮塔真的弱吗?
狙击炮塔有超长射程(0.17.8 / 0.18.2版本后:48)的优势,比机枪炮塔的射程18好太多了。
假如没有重复射击的问题,单发四倍威力实在是太高了!我铁定会大幅调低的……

Yes, this is a known issue about vanilla game mechanism on attack warm up. Not a solvable problem to me.
This is somewhat a balance to be C/P ratio. Sniper bullet has the same recipe cost as normal bullet, but having four times damage per shot when fired from sniper turret (eight times from sniper rifle).
Overall, sniper turret still has a better C/P ratio than the vanilla fun turret, when wasted shots are counted.
Honestly, if not having the "wasted shots" problem, four times in damage made the sniper turrets too OP. I would certainly nerf it.

我的防御系统全部由狙击炮塔组成,这个问题对我将是毁灭性的打击。能不能将之前的旧逻辑代码替换新代码,恢复狙击炮塔的原貌?My defense system is all made up of sniper turrets, and this problem will be devastating to me. Can you replace the old logic code with the new code to restore the original appearance of the sniper turret?

3 years ago

我讲求多种炮塔互相配合,从不鼓励单一种类防守的。否则我设计那么多款炮塔干嘛?单款OP炮塔就从头打到尾了……

就是之前版本的狙击炮塔太OP,我才削弱的,公开版本把这改回旧版威力是不可能的。
你有需要的话,可以自己手动改。先解压,开启 prototypes/entities.lua,搜寻 “warmup = 60” (0.18.2 版本:第 919 行),把数值修改成 0。

谢谢,我先改一下然后完善一下防御系统。

New response