Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

i build into sky

1 year, 6 months ago

Satisfactorio is realy a nice way to play Satisfactory (purchased) It has some advantages and also some disadvantages compared to the original. The original graphic is of course breathtaking, Factorio can't keep up with it.
One other point, the build in multiple levels, could be resolved using surfaces (like Surfaces_reloaded it does).
Thanks for your many work and time you have put into this project.

1 year, 6 months ago

I have considered this idea! And in theory I do like the concept. The code involved in making it work might be daunting, but it ought to be possible to use linked-belt entities as "Conveyor Floor Holes".

Alternatively, you can use Factorissimo to create buildings in this mod. Creative use of recursive buildings can replicate the effects of having multiple floors!

1 year, 6 months ago

Yes with Factorissimo you have also multiple levels, but is not quite what I had in mind. Surfaces_reloaded has more freedoms. In the air, for example, a platform must first be built. But I only wanted to introduce you actually the idea :-) For times when you don't know what else you can do 😜

New response