Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

g graphics

2 years ago

Hey man,
Nice work right there.
If you need some help for the visuals i could help you with that (see 248k for reference).

2 years ago

That's some nice looking stuff! I'm gonna be focusing on getting any bugs and features sorted first, but graphics will be on my list of things to sort out :)
(Translation: I wasn't expecting an offer so soon! Thank you!)

2 years ago

This mod is a great idea. Graphics would be great and would massively increase the gaming experience. As soon as there are some better graphics in place, I will definitely play this mod. Good luck with the mod. I will continue to follow this thread.

2 years ago

Ahh now I understand, the white modules are just graphic placeholders.
Since I play Satisfactory myself (also played the beta weekend) I am a fan of it.

good work

2 years ago

That's some nice looking stuff! I'm gonna be focusing on getting any bugs and features sorted first, but graphics will be on my list of things to sort out :)
(Translation: I wasn't expecting an offer so soon! Thank you!)

Alright you can just dm me on my discord https://discord.gg/DhPxNAJ3nt for more detail if your done with major bugs/scripting ^^

New response