Rocket 100


Make the rocket requires 100 rocket parts instead of 50 and buff the crafting speed of the silo by 50% to compensate. Fully customizable in settings.

Tweaks
3 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
256
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Transportation Logistics

g Recipe time vs Crafting speed

4 days ago

Cool, that's exactly what I was looking for! Glad I searched and didn't have to create a new one myself. One thing I wanted to mention... Why changing the Silo crafting speed and not the recipe time itself? I think it is more straightforward... I was looking at integrating the compatibility with this mod to my mod that changes silos and found that data.raw["recipe"]["rocket-part"].energy_required = 3 / settings.startup["Rocket-silo-crafting-speed"].value works just as fine.

3 days ago

I think both are possible and work 😁
Glad you like the mod!

3 days ago

Okay, if you are not going to change this part in the future I'll make sure to keep the compatibility code in my mod as it is. (Because I could accidentally double-apply the bonus if you changed something)

2 days ago

I don't plan to change that, so you can ;)

New response